1. Otters hold hands while sleeping so they don’t float apart.
2. The voice of Mickey Mouse and the voice of Minnie Mouse got married in real life…
Wayne Allwine and Russi Taylor.
3. The last man to walk on the moon, Gene Cernan, promised his daughter he’d write her initials on the moon. He did, and her initials, “TDC,” will probably be on the moon for tens of thousands of years.
4. A group of flamingos is called a flamboyance.
5. Also, a group of pugs is called a grumble.
6. And a group of ferrets is called a business of ferrets.
7. Puffins mate for life.
They even make little cliffside homes with a room for a toilet!
8. Turtles can breathe through their butt.
9. Alexander Graham Bell originally wanted people to greet each other on the phone by saying “ahoy!” instead of “hello!”
10. Some window washers at children’s hospitals surprise the kids by dressing up like superheroes.